RESISTO project at the MILIPOL 2019 in Paris
Drop by our pod in the heart of Hall 4: Pod EU-PAVILLION #4Sb005!
Milipol Paris is the leading event dedicated to homeland security and safety. The 21st edition will be held on 19-22 November 2019 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. 1,100 exhibitors, over 30,000 visitors from 150+ countries and 170 official delegations are expected.
The event is organised under the auspices of the French Ministry of Interior in partnership with several governmental bodies. For many decades Milipol Paris has enjoyed a worldwide status as the leading event dedicated to the security profession. It provides the perfect forum for presenting the latest technological innovations in the area, effectively meeting the needs of the sector as a whole and also addressing current threats and dangers.
Milipol Paris owes its reputation to the consummate professionalism of its participants, its firmly international set-up (66% of exhibitors and 45% of visitors come from abroad), as well as to the quality and amount of innovative solutions on display. The event covers all areas of homeland security:
• Data protection – Information and Communication systems
• Economic and Industrial IntelligenceMilipol Paris 2015 inauguration
• Systems integration
• Risk analysis and management
• Civil defence
• Forensic science services
• Law enforcement
• Anti-terrorism – Special Forces
• Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
• Fight against organised crimeMilipol Paris 2015 exhibitors
• Security of public places – Urban security
• Transport security
• Port and airport security – Border control
• Road safety
• Security of financial systems
• Prison security
• Oil and gas sector
• The Fight against Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
• Private Security